BTS & Megan Thee Stallion BUTTER REMIX!!!!

Let's talk about this dope amazing best REMIX MADE IN 2021!!! BUTTER REMIX FEAT. MEGAN!!! Now we would have never expected it but it's here and she is STAYING!!!!! 


I really enjoyed this remix a lot and Megan's verse made the song even more amazing! I love the BTS version a lot its just a DOPE well made song and her rap on that remix just made Butter go to the galaxy. ARMY I been so proud on how we just do well for our boys. We been in the top ten of the Hot100 since the song come out, the growth from getting Mic Drop to play on the radio and getting our boys on awards show to selling out Stadium Tours. I am so happy to see my boys since debut to now just bloom into a beautiful flowery path that made its way to the galaxy. ❤❤❤❤ Let's keep buying and showing they be messing with the wrong fandom because what goes around comes back around. If you are from the US/PR please buy the single from the BTS store! Right Here

Comments

Popular Posts