BU Story

 Netmarble the company that brought BTS WORLD is out with BU Story which is like a story interaction app game, it's just like Choices (which is a fun game too I recommend it!) So there is an area which is just for the BU aka BTS Universe which are connected to their MVs and the whole game gives us choices that can change the ending of the story. We help Jin as he goes through the same loop over and over again to save his bros for life but it ain't going well. I tried Namjoon story first... he was not having it I don't know why he got mad I personally wanted to help will Jin to help without him worrying. It was pretty short 8 episodes and the other two who stories are out are Yoongi and Jungkook, but you have to have 200 jewels to unlock it and how do you get that? You pay real money and that's the disappointing part. Why is it not free in the first place? I want to enjoy the game but this makes it hard to do that. I hope they try to do something with that like how they were able to update the and giving us the Black girl for free. What do you guys think of the game so far? 

Comments

Popular Posts