Hamilton on Disney+

On July 3rd the long await Broadway show Hamilton made its way on Disney+ and for me seeing it for the first time since Broadway is to much money anyway it was an amazing show with the most diverse cast and just having the best music styles as a bonus. There is not a lot of musical that make me feel like its made for all. but This one is it! This really changed the way on how Broadway is and I think it for the best, I know everyone doesn't want to hear the same style of singing music which most Broadways do. And let's be honest a lot of white people, I definitely didn't see a lot of black people or POC in general when I watched some Broadways and it wasn't a nice feeling. The Wiz was the first movie I ever saw and I was just happy to see people with my skin color be leads and the music style that I was use too. Even the Lion King I wish I could see that as well! So to see such a diverse cast in Hamilton was a long a wait and I just want to say thank you!!! 

I want more of this ever more rapping in Broadway's this will bring a more people in! The only broadway I actually did see is called Spring Awaken back in high school. I do not remember that much about it but I did enjoy it a lot. But my point is that Hamilton really stepped it up and I think more broadway will have more rapping in the mix. I never stopped listening to the album, I will let you guys know what are my favorite songs are "The Schulyer Sisters" and "Satisfied". Those songs are so great that I can replay them every time. What is you guys favorite songs? Let me know I would love to know. And catch Hamilton on Disney+ because it the best thing ever!!!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts