ENHYPEN

 On June 26 the first ep of I-LAND which was organized by BElift Lab (BE:LIFT) which is a jointed venture between BIGHIT Label and CJ E&M. There was a total of 12 episodes with 23 trainees to become an idol in this show competition. Only 7 will be made into a group, the show started on June 26, 2020 and ended on September 18, 2020. THese seven mad it and became ENHYPEN! 


ENHYPEN members are Jungwon, Heesung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Ni-Ki, they debuted on November 30, 2020 under Belift Lab, inc. and CJ ENM. Their first mini debut album "Border:Day one" (link to Spotify)  that come out on the same day. The mini album has six tracks two are a opening and ending. The lead title track is called GIVEN-TAKEN, I must say its the best debut song of 2020 to me and that said a lot. 




Their second lead track they put out is called Let Me In (20 CUBE)


Like I mentioned earlier they have a opening and ending track they also have a video as well and it very well I will post them as well 




This weekend they just had their first fanmeet called EN CONNECT on February 6th and 7th they wee able to meet ENGENE on the first night and had only online on the second night  because Covid-19, but I know they were very excited to see ENGENE face to face. I of course watched the second night and it was so much fun and also so emotional all the ENGENE that watched let me know what was your favorite part. 


  

Comments

Popular Posts