Dynamite Remixes

 We got new remixes of Dynamite we got the Acoustic remix, EDM remix, Tropical remix and poolside remix. I going to say what like about the remixes 😁😁😁😁😁

Dynamite  This is for Spotify 

First the Acoustic remix is that verison I just want to chill and fall asleep with like it's that relaxing~ what do y'all think? 

Next the EDM remix I really do enjoy this version too. I know Jin is not in this version but its is still a good listen. 

We also got the Dynamite Tropical remix I love this one it's that really I can listen to this version every time~

Then we have Dynamite Poolside remix just like it's sister tropical remix yes that it! These are perfect because it Summer still and just hits right. 

Lets not forget about the instrumental of Dynamite perfect bass and just hearing all that gorgeous music it works that song works for BTS so much. 




This song is a blessing disguise and BTS are the angels that get to have this song as their own, I am so proud and happy that they got on the Hot100 on the Billboard as well do well on others charts like in the UK, a all kill on Korean music charts, getting their wins on the music shows. 

They also just performed on the VMA 2020 and it was amazing they lookin handsome and they were just grooving and let's not forget their mics are on! You can tell their voice were just smooth and I can tell they are just well rested. Here is the perform down below!


Oh they also just put out performance on the Grammy Academy on their mini series Press Play at Home. here is the perform down below. 


Now that is all for this! Tell me what is your favorite version of Dynamite comment down below bye!😁

Comments

  1. I love all of the the different versions of dynamite!! But I'll choose between the tropical, poolside, and original version 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, all the versions are nice!💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts