Gakuen Babysitters

 Anime comes in many different style some you will love and some you not love at but it for everyone. This animeI gonna talk about is one of my favorite and that is... Gakuen Babysitters or in other words School babysitters.



This anime has one thing i love... the babies!!!!! like this is the cutest thing you will see as an anime ok!? It made me cry, smile, laugh and just have a great time. Its a normal size anime with 12 episode I really hope they get a second season I need that like now! The anime really doesn't need to go deep when it done well.  Like I said I adore the babies so I can't give you my favorite character. I recommend if you want something to make you smile and and help you relax! Do you guys have an anime you enjoy that is also in this format? let me know in the comments!    

Comments

Popular Posts