The Sims 4

 The SIms 4 I wish this game was better for being the first time that i can experience game pack, and extensions packs, etc. I play it on the PS4 and i was so happy when it did come out on consoles because I don't play games on the computer. So all the other Sims games like Sims 2-3. I played the second game on the GameCube and the third on the Wii. So when I got a PS4 and The Sims 4 made its way I was ready to experience what everybody got to do all ready. 




I enjoy the game a lot because i get to do things that the other two games didn't have, and the Sims community is really rude towards the console simmer thats a big problem I don't know why they act like they all that? I'm like whe are playing the same game most of us don't have the money to get a Mac or Windows computer or laptop, and we don't get to use CC or mods what got to deal with the stuff you guys can get to make your gameplay more fun. 

And being black yes I really am disappointed with the skins tones it just a disgrace that the team did not do their best on that and make our skin look ashy like we are not ashy what made you think it was an great idea?! Y'all should of had more black people and POC in your team in the first place and the hair styles! We deserve more style i can't keep using the same ones over and over again. Oh the dark hair color looks blue instead of black like come on! 

You guys post a letter how you are on our side for Black Lives Matter but there was no free CAS with anything to do with it! And it too over six years but not that y'all listened to the white simmers when ever black simmer being asking for the skin tones to be fixed. This shows how much y'all don't care and that needs to be fixed foreal. I know they said they will have an update on the skin tone soon but the other stuff I mention they better "try". I don't know when Sims 5 will come out but I hope they learn from their mistakes they had done to the Sims 4 and the simmers in the Mac Windows crew grow up, not all are rude but the ones that are rude need stop it! Well thanks for reading guys have a wonderful day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts