LoveLink

 There is a new app game on Android called Lovelink by ludia here is the website if you guys want to check it out Lovelink website its a virtual romance game where you can chat and pick who you want to talk to. And the best part romance I been waiting for this game and I'm enjoying it pretty much here is the link from the Play Store. 

Lovelink


ludia also has  another game out called What's Your Story I played that a bit its ok but I liking how Lovelink is growth from that and not gonna lie yes it kinda have a money grab feel to it but I think it's still enjoyable to play without buying for more jewels but you get jewel every time you and your match links up. I will keep playing and see what will happen next, here is Lovelink Twitter page link. Let me know what y'all think of the game comment down below. 

lovelink Twitter


Comments

Popular Posts