Anime

 I love watching Anime since I was young, I thank my uncle for that. I grew up watching Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, ect. And I as kept growing I got into Naruto, Inuyasha, Card Captor, Bleach, Dragon Ball/Z, ect. so I know a fair share of anime and got into some new ones along the way, I use to read mangas as well but it didn't stick I want to get back into that for sure!

I will start making post about animes I am watching and how I thought it was, is it good and enjoyable to watch and give it a rating. I will most likely do each episode and then come back back when the season ends with my rating.  And I will be doing my favorite opening/ending songs from the animes as well, be ready for that! Just wanted to give a little info on that and I want to have fun while doing this. Thank you for read have a great day!!!


Comments

Popular Posts